Receive a $500 Tractor / XTV Rebate* with Combo Purchase.
*Visit your dealer for details..
Offer valid: November 1, 2016 - March 31, 2017
PURCHASE: Purchase a new Mahindra tractor (all models) and Mahindra XTV (all models) in a single transaction on the same day, from the same dealer location and receive a $500 rebate.
Submit your claim: Go to mahindrapromotion.com
- Select submit an online claim to file online, or
- Print a rebate form if filing by mail or e-fax.
For Online Submissions:
- Complete the online rebate form and upload a scan of your proof-of-purchase invoice.
For Mail-In or e-Fax Submissions:
- Complete the rebate form, print and mail with a copy of your proof-of-purchase invoice to Mahindra Promotions, PO Box 421559, Houston, Texas 77242-1559 or e-fax to 888-757-1151.
- Proof-of-Purchase invoice must clearly indicate the purchase date, dealer name, address, model and description of the Mahindra tractor and Mahindra XTV and retail price of each.
- Purchase must be made November 1, 2016 – March 31, 2017
- The rebate claim must be submitted within 30 days from the purchase invoice date.
- The Mahindra brand must be CLEARLY indicated on the dealer invoice for the qualifying tractor and implements or XTV purchase(s).
- Use of fictitious names or addresses to fraudulently obtain additional redemptions is a violation of federal law and may result in prosecution and a term of imprisonment, fine or both.
- Trading or selling proof-of-purchase is strictly prohibited.
- This offer may not be published in any publication without written permission from Mahindra North America.
- Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
- Offer good in USA and Canada only.
- This rebate can be combed with
- Mahindra Customer Appreciation rebate and
- Mahindra Military Appreciation or
- Teacher Appreciation or
- First Responder Appreciation or
- Customer Loyalty
- Allow 8 weeks from date of submission for receipt of your rebate check.
- Offer expires 3/31/17. All claims must be submitted by 4/30/17.
Program rules subject to change without prior notice.