Active and retired military personnel receive up to a $200.00 rebate with the purchase of a new Mahindra Tractor with two qualifying implements, or XTV.
*Visit your dealer for details.
Offer valid January 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017
PURCHASE: Purchase one of the following Mahindra tractors (all models in series) with two qualifying implements or an XTV and receive a cash rebate of up to $200.00:
- eMax Series Tractors - $100.00
- Max Series Tractors - $100.00
- 1500 Series Tractors - $100.00
- 2500 Series Tractors - $100.00
- 3500 Series Tractors - $200.00
- 4500 Series Tractors - $200.00
- 5500 Series Tractors - $200.00
- mPower Series Tractors - $200.00
- mForce Series Tractors - $200.00
- All mPact XTVs - $100.00
Qualifying Mahindra implements for tractor purchase (must purchase two):
- 3-point finish mower
- 3-Point or Pull Rotary Cutter
- Post Hold Digger
- Rotary Tiller
- 3-Point Disc Harrow
- 3-Point Land Leveler
- 3-Point Landscape Rake
- 3-Point Rear Blade
- 3-Point Compactor
- 3-Point Aerator
- SSL Grapple Bucket
- SSL Pallet Fork
- SSL Bale Spear
- SSL Rock Bucket
- SSL Boom Pole
- SSL or 3-Point Box Scraper
- Bucket Add On Grapple
- Front or 3-Point Snow Blower
- Front Snow Blade
- Front Broom
- Hay Rake
- Hay Mower
Loader, Mower, Quick Hitch, 3-Point Bale Fork or Spear, Trailer Mover, Trailer Mover Bale Spear Combo, Potato Plow, Boom Pole, Bolt- on Bucket Spear do not qualify.
- This offer is available to ALL active duty U.S. and Canadian Military, Retired Military with retired Military Status, active National Guard Reservists and Disabled Veterans of all U.S. Military branches including U.S. Coast Guard.
- Proof of military service is required using the following documentation:
- A copy of your driver’s license and
- a copy of a Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)or
- a copy of your Military Orders.or
- a copy of your Military ID
- Proof-of-Purchase invoice must clearly indicate the purchase date, dealer name, address, model and description of the Mahindra tractor and implements or Mahindra XTV and retail price of each.
- Purchase must be made January 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017
- The rebate claim must be submitted within 30 days from the purchase invoice date.
Submit your claim: Go to mahindrapromotion.com.
- Select submit an online claim to file online, or
- Print a rebate form if filing by mail or e-fax.
For Online Submissions:
- Complete the online rebate form and upload a scan of your proof-of-purchase invoice and military service documentation.
For Mail-In or e-Fax Submissions:
- Complete the rebate form, print and mail with a copy of your proof-of-purchase invoice and military service documentation to Mahindra Promotions, PO Box 421559, Houston, Texas 77242-1559 or e-Fax to 888-757-1151.
- The Mahindra brand must be CLEARLY indicated on the dealer invoice for the qualifying tractor and implements or XTV purchase(s).
- Use of fictitious names or addresses to fraudulently obtain additional redemptions is a violation of federal law and may result in prosecution and a term of imprisonment, fine or both.
- Trading or selling proof-of-purchase is strictly prohibited.
- This offer may not be published in any publication without written permission from Mahindra North America.
- Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
- Offer good in USA and Canada only.
- This rebate cannot be combined with
- Mahindra Pride Customer Loyalty or
Mahindra Teacher Appreciation or
Mahindra First Responder Appreciation
- Allow 8 weeks from date of submission for receipt of your rebate check.
- Offer expires 06/30/2017. All claims must be submitted by 7/31/2017.
Program rules subject to change without prior notice.